The State Procurement Board, through its Capability Development Plan, has developed and introduced the "Generic Procurement Recruitment and Selection System" (GPRS).
The GPRS provides guidance on:
- identifying and developing an appropriate position description based on:
- the whole of government endorsed classifications standards;
- the Australian Qualifications Framework competencies for public sector procurement; and
- the Australian Procurement and Construction Council's (APCC) "Aspirational Capability Matrix for Government Procurement Professionals" (this publication outlines nationally agreed standard job descriptions and core competencies).
- developing appropriate recruitment and selection processes and criteria based on:
- the Commissioner for Public Employment standards and whole of government recruitment practices; and
- the Government Reform Commission's Good Practice Guide - Recruitment.
Click here to view the APCC Aspirational Capability Matrix for Government Procurement Professionals
Click here to view the Commissioner for Public Employment website (link for South Australian Government Employees only)
Click here to view the Government Reform Commission Good Practice Guide - Recruitment (link for South Australian Government Employees only)
Please note that these are guides only. Further information about recruitment processes in your agency should be sought from your Human Resources team.