Leadership in Action Program
The Leadership in Action program is facilitated by Comprara Pty Ltd. The program is available to SA Government personnel under the Board’s Procurement Capability Development Products and Solutions panel contract. It is a five day program spread across six months. The Leadership in Action program incorporates small syndicate meetings and online facilitator support between workshops to improve learning application. The program includes five modules and graduation as follows:
· Module 1: Building trust and earning the status of ‘trusted advisor’.
· Module 2: Developing credibility and leading candid debate.
· Module 3: Driving commitment and leading change.
· Module 4: Being accountable and taking ownership of building culture.
· Module 5: Delivering results across boundaries.
The program is comprised of five one day workshops, five one hour webinars and five one hour coaching sessions. A minimum of 15 participants is required on each cohort.
To discuss accessing the program and ensure you achieve the SA government rates please contact the State Procurement Board’s Capability Development team - Telephone: 08 8463 3678